NetPortCenter is the first true broadband office building in Sequim. The building has been completely renovated to support business that is dependent on the speed, reliability and security of Ethernet fiber optic connections.
NetPortCenter is at 224 W. Washington St, Sequim, WA 98382. NetPortCenter is within the Clallam County PUD fiber optic broadband pilot area. See Clallam County PUD broadband web page.
- 8300 Total Square Feet; 6700 Square Feet Lease Space
- 10 Suites -500 Square Feet to 1400 Square Feet Each
- Atrium, skylights, deck with mountain view
- Over $100,000 renovation includes high-tech touches with the warmth and open space you expect in Sequim
- 100 megabit broadband connections to every office with voice, video data running simultaneously across the network
- Secure wiring supports co-location and management of the building network
- Competitive leasing structure
- Convenient location – walking distance to most downtown Sequim amenities